Off-leash Again!

Lucky dogs! They got to go off-leash two days in a row.

They got to go in the water. These two shibas seem to really enjoy the water. I know other shibas don't, but my two do.



Jujube even went swimming for a few seconds! There are just certain fun things in life that can't be done on leash.



As you can see in the video, the dogs do run quite far away. This might cause some anxiety in some owners, but not me. They always returned to us within a few minutes. Both were easy to leash up this time around. We just stayed in one spot while the dogs ran around us. But for sure I would never ever let them off-leash in any area with other people/dogs/cars around.

4 comments:

Chibi And Sumo said...

EEEEEEEEEK!!! Water! :-)

Carly said...

Wow! Really luck lucky dogs! I hope these dogs will also find their luck on a famil ready to take care of them. Won't you help them? Save A Dog: http://apps.facebook.com/save-a-dog/

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've been following your blog for awhile but never commented... I've never let my shiba off leash in a public area, I'm a little too scared :) But this is very ool.

Aleja said...

my shiba lilly absolutely LOVES the water.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...