Is that a ....Other times, people say,
- Husky... No, he's not a Husky. I've even had one person insist that Loki was a Husky. Uh... I think I know the breed of my own dog.
- Chow-chow... Okay, uh, no offense to chow lovers, but really, Loki is SO much cuter than chows.
- Akita... In my opinion, this is the most forgivable offense.
- Shar-Pei.... (?) Yeah, I was confused by this one. At the time, I didn't know what a Shar-Pei looked like. Then I looked it up on Wikipedia. I'm pretty sure that the person who said Loki was a Shar-Pei must not have known what a Shar-Pei looked like either.
That looks like a
- Fox... Very common comparison.
- Cat... Yeah, we think he acts like a cat too.
- Teddy-bear... Well, when Loki was younger, he definitely looked like a teddy-bear, but not so much anymore.
- Wolf... I guess this must be true of all Spitz dogs.
- Coyote... Uh... I don't see the resemblance, but sure. I mean they are similar to wolves, but coyotes are just plain ugly.
(All above photos were taken from Wikipedia without permission.)Lastly, let me finish off the post with a couple new pictures of my growing pup.
What's a good caption for this last photo?