Lost Dog Announcement

Anyone in the DC area lose a cream shiba???

I got this in my email box this morning:
Hi,
I was commuting home yesterday through North Potomac and came upon a woman who had found a young and rather timid white Shiba Inu wandering collarless. This was at the intersection of Travilah Road and Glen Road. She took the dog into Glenvilah Animal Hospital for a microchip check, but there was no chip. This morning the dog is listed as being at the Montgomery County Humane Society. Do you know of anyone who may be missing this little sweetie?
Thank you,
[name withheld]

The listing at the Montgomery County Humane Society says:
My tag number is 279.
I am an unaltered male, cream Shiba Inu.
The shelter staff think I am about 2 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Jun 23, 2009.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...