After dining out this afternoon, I returned home to this:
With two puncture holes, it looks like a vampire got to the diaper cream. Ah, but I know that they weren't vampire fangs. They were two vicious canine teeth. Two vicious canine teeth that belong to a cute furry animal named Jujube. We're not sure how much she ingested, if any. It's definitely not digestible, but she seems okay. No vomit or diarrhea. And apparently, I'm not the only one.
Note to self: Next time pick up the diaper cream from the floor each and every time Baby throws it. Wait, that might be tiring. Pick up the diaper cream from the floor the last time Baby throws it and before we leave the house.