Jujube escaping again

Juju decided that my life was too boring. Everyday, she woke up next to me and saw that I went through the exact same routine. Hit the snooze, get out of bed, wash up, check on baby, feed her (and Loki too), and walk her (and Loki too). How boring!

To bring some excitement into my dull life and get my heart pumping, she decided to slip out of her collar (it's even a Martingale collar!!) this morning and run around the neighborhood. Boy did she RUN. We went behind all sorts of places that we've never gone before. Exploring new smells is tons of fun.

Unfortunately for her the fun stopped when she squatted to pee and I snatched her up.

4 comments:

jen said...

eeks! how'd she get out of the martingale?!

puppies for keeps said...

what a great experience... it's good to explore other options to enjoy life! keep the warm and love!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the proverbial Shiba "escape artist". Understand the heart pounding experience. Glad you found Jujube and got her safely home.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I have so many "fond" memories of tackling Suki out in the middle of the street. Shibas are little ninjas! I just love how they have such a blast running away from us while we chase them, all horrified and worried. Glad you caught her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...