Shiba Mind Control

Last night my family arrived from Jersey to celebrate Thanksgiving with us at our home. They stayed in our guest room. As they arrived somewhat late, we all went to bed shortly thereafter.

In the middle of the night, I was awoken not to the sound of my baby's cry (as I'm somewhat used to), but rather Juju whining and scratching at a door. Really, Juju? In the middle of the night? Then I realized, it wasn't my door. It was the door to the guest room. I got up, told her to go away, and tried to go back to sleep. This repeated a couple of times, but I was unsuccessful in stopping her obnoxious behavior.

Then from the comfort of my bed, I heard not only Juju's whining, but also Loki's barking. Ugh! What is going on in this house? So I got out of bed again and went downstairs to find out what was the matter. There in my kitchen I saw two dogs staring up at my mother, who was standing in front of the pantry where the dog food is stored.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"She was whining at my door, so I was going to feed her."

I glanced at the clock. It was 3am! Seriously Juju? You are getting our house guests to give you food at 3am?

I told my mother to go back to sleep and that feeding her will only encourage her bad behavior.

So my mom went back to bed and I locked the dogs up in their crates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shiba inus have us well-trained, don't they? lol!

happy turkey day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...