Moving Across Country (Part 3)

The dog crate arrived this morning! I put his blanket in there and put a handful of his breakfast kibble in the back. He ate the kibble by putting his front paws in, but keeping his back paws out. He hasn't taken too much to the new crate, but I think I won't make a big fuss about it. I'll try feeding him in there and dropping treats randomly in the back of the crate. I hope two and a half weeks will be enough to get him used to it.

As mentioned before, to get Dog.com's not-really-free-shipping "free shipping" deal, I also bought a $1.19 dog toy. I gave it to Loki, but he didn't really play with it. Instead, he's simply taken possession of it. There's no doubt that he understands the concept of "mine".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...