Bold Moves

I was sitting at my laptop this afternoon when I heard a sort of watery sound. Was Loki peeing? It's been about 2 months since his last accident? I figured he was already potty trained. Besides, I just took him out to pee two hours ago.

I step out out of the den and into the living room and catch Loki red-handed drinking water out of my water glass! I was shocked by his boldness. His hind legs were on the couch and his front paws were on the coffee table. He's not even allowed on the couch without an invitation.

His water bowl was full and I even give him the same bottled water that I have. What gives?!

1 comment:

Tiny said...

Want to challenge your authority? Want to claim your glass as his property?
Want to get your attention?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...