Ewww.... Gross...

The other evening, I was freaking out over a spider (I hate spiders). It looked like a Daddy-Long-Legs, so it wasn't really scary, like other spiders that you see in Southern Cali. I crushed it with a tissue box (my usual weapon of choice) and was going to get the vacuum to suck it up.

When I got back to the spider with the vacuum, Loki was eating it!!! Eww... gross...

A few weeks ago, there was a Dogster thread about the grossest thing your dog has eaten. I was surprised to read about how many dogs ate poop, either their own or others. While I'm grossed out by the bug eating, I think it's probably normal. The poop eating really seems abnormal & strange.

3 comments:

Tiny said...

Maybe I should borrow Loki sometimes if he finds spiders delicious ... I am scared of spiders.

If I could, I would try to capture the spider in a plastic container and let it out in the balcony.

Anonymous said...

Dogs are very curious, I learn to remove anything before she get close to it.

Anonymous said...

A crane fly was flying around the living room around my dog, Mika. It landed on his nose a couple of times and he didn't know what to make of it. I went to grab a paper towel to kill the crane fly, I got back just in time to see him snap at the crane fly and eat it. A few seconds later, he regurgitated it on the carpet. eww..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...