Rant

I hate people who have their dogs off-leash at our apartment complex. Even if these dogs do stay by their owners given minimal distractions, at the first sight of Loki, they come running. They are usually not friendly. Usually they come charging with owner in tow frantically yelling. And I just calmly walk away with Loki, but if the other dog isn't on a leash, then he (or she) just follows us barking up a storm. And mind you, there are numerous cars around this complex. What is wrong with people?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off leash? Well I see alot of aggressive dogs in my area but usually on leash. Though sometimes I have Pearly off leash up until we walk out of the building.

Vi said...

The dogs we encounter usually come charging barking up a storm or worse - growling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...